Monday, April 6, 2009

The Same Shadow of Darkness


She seems very small and nonexistent at times, such as a shadow but if you ask her: are you a shadow? she responds: yes, the same shadow of darkness.She is always present, she always has something to say, which she does as if to say and to opinionate were the aversion of a hand with a long and sharp dagger, which in a very criminal way, she goes burying, almost as if by chance, here and there.How are her hands and feet? The thing is that she does not have hands, but claws with poison in the nails. If you ask her the reason, she will say: " I do not scratch because I want to or I wish to, in fact, I do not scratch; instead, I tear, I break the muscles, the bones and devour the marrow, because my greatest satisfaction is to live from all."Her personality is infamous and her presence is despicable. Why is she like that? She was born that way, formed from a complex, from hate, resentment, she is a nuisance to her own nature and the only thing left in her natural development is to be a damned being who has no match. She is a set of demons: Gossip, bad intention and especially indiscretion.
~~~
Mystic Healing Art

No comments: