Thursday, April 23, 2009

Diseases of the Soul


Many days passed and the days rather seem to be wings lost in an empty space where I hardly remember you and at times I think that you are only a fantasy, maybe you were only an illusion, a fleeting adventure, a pale reflection of moonlight in the darkest night.I don't know anymore, whether you are or not, or maybe you left forever since who are you in truth? Who do you think you are? An arrogant fantasy or what many were expecting but don't exist now.You know something? I think that you died or that I buried you without noticing. Because you are so different that I cannot find the path where you hide. I pity you, you must be in that space called loneliness, where nobody will look for you, where nobody will find you. And as long as I live, I will keep forgeting you because you are Peace and I am War.

No comments: