Saturday, June 20, 2009

Who are the greatest evils of Humanity?


Different, powerful demons met after hearing this call; the last one to arrive was a very small demon, so small, so small that he did not look like a demon; the others told him in a very arrogant form: " What are you doing here, you are so small, so small that I could say that you are good?" But when the little demon spoke, his voice was like the voice of several dragons, even the most powerful and cruelest demons got scared. And the little demon said: " I let you be first because you are no match, you are like dust, nothing else, compared to me. I am the real power of darkness; you may see me small, but I can be even larger than hell because every day I grow more and more in wickedness." The other demons asked: " Who are you?" And he answered with a voice that made everybody tremble: " I am the demon of Insecurity."
~~~
Mystic Healing Art

No comments: